If your web dashboard is stuck on "Loading," you will need to delete your web browser's cookies for the Farm Dog website. (A "cookie" is a small piece of data stored on your computer that tells a website if you've already visited).
To delete a cookie on Chrome:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Site settings.
- Click Cookies See all cookies and site data.
- At the top right, search for the website's name.
- To the right of the site, click Remove .
To delete a cookie on Safari:
- Open the Safari Browser.
- From the Menu go to Preferences.
- Go to Privacy then click on Manage Website Data.
- Type the name of the website in the search box.
- Select the website and click on Remove.
Restart your browser and open Farm Dog again.