When you add a planting crop to a field, Farm Dog provides you with default growth stages. It is very easy to customize this list based on your preferences.
1) Inside the Observation Form section, tap the three horizontal dots on the top right.
2) Tap "Edit Growth Stages."
3) To add a new growth stage, begin typing the growth stage name in the box that says "Enter Stage." When you are done, tap the green + button. You can add as many growth stages as you would like.
4) To remove a growth stage, tap the grey X to the right of the growth stage name.
5) To change the order of the growth stages, tap, hold, and drag to your desired position the three horizontal lines to the left of the growth stage name.
6) To save your changes, tap the check mark in the top right. To discard your changes, tap the back arrow in the top left.